PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Certified Nutritionist (Qualified 'Phil Learneys Advanced Coaching Academy' Student)
Seminars / Courses attended:
- Mark Coles Physique Camp Practical weekend; assessing & programming for the upper & lower body
- Mark Coles Physique Camp Theory weekend;
how to achieve a physique transformation
- M10 6 month Personal Trainer Mentorship Program
- 4th Place IFBB Arnold Classic Europe Men's Physique '16
- 4th Place UKBFF British Championships Men's Physique
- 3rd Place IFBB Diamond Cup Men's Physique
- 1st Place UKBFF North East Men's Physique
- FLEX Magazine feature (Lifestyle Change)
- Sandman Legend Triathlon (72.4 mile) finisher '19
One of my main aims as a coach is to educate; I love to teach. I aim to work with you and not just for you, it's important to me that we understand the why behind what we do. I provide a personalised coaching experience.
Before being a coach I served in the Engineering industry for 7 years, my own personal achievements and transformation through health & fitness throughout this time is what has given me part of my desire to facilitate a change in others, I have over 10 years of personal training experience to date, I embody what I preach and constantly strive to further my education and personal endeavors in order to become the best coach that I can be.